We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. The individual will be working with a development team to build and maintain application systems to support our order management processes. The individual will be responsible for managing application infrastructure and maintaining system performance.
How will you make a difference?
- Work with application developers to design and implement application infrastructure.
- Perform automated deployments of application to our production environment
- Monitor health of systems, automating system health and maintenance tasks.
- Maintain Linux and Window servers in a cloud environment
- Proactively identify, research, and resolve technical problems, esp. infrastructure and security related.
- Join a cross-functional technical taskforce to leverage your knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud services, Linux and Windows servers.
- Develop quality documentation of technical processes and procedures
- Perform on-call duty for the availability and performance of application systems
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing infrastructure/server/cloud environment. Relevant certification on cloud operation role ( SysOps and DevOps ) is an advantage
- Experience in designing, deploying, and administering applications running on the AWS platform
- Experience in automation and monitoring frameworks for deployment and development (e.g., Jenkins, Github Actions, Terraforms, etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux fundamentals, including networking, file systems and security
- Basic Knowledge of application development languages with the addition knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including both hardware and host-based routing, VLAN’s, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Self-motivated, fast-learning, flexible, able to work with minimal supervision and can give strong attention to detail and process in a collaborative environment
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?