We are looking for an experienced, passionate and diligent Merchandiser to join our Shanghai team. In this exciting position, you will drive our standard for excellence in quality management and be a force for change in our collaborative and engaging work environment.
You will play a key role in supporting the team to maximise commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked-after from initial product development all the way to final production.
How will you make a difference?
- Secure and grow the relationship with customers, ensure the local team is sufficiently prepared for the buying season
- Closely support the team in product development flow by handling sample pre-checks, coordinating inspections and troubleshooting production issues
- Track orders to guarantee they meet quality requirements and that they are delivered on-time in order to reach KPI targets
- Ensure the implementation of company policy / regulation
- Maintain compliance at all time with social compliance and quality standards
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience merchandising experiences of fitness equipment and wellness and familiar with the German market is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising or related disciplines
- Good analytical skills and Proficient with MS Office applications
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, good team player, and be able to work under pressure and challenges
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.