Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate and diligent Merchandiser to join our Shanghai team. In this exciting position, you will drive our standard for excellence in quality management and be a force for change in our collaborative and engaging work environment.
You will play a key role in supporting the team to maximise commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked-after from initial product development all the way to final production.
How will you make a difference?
- Secure and grow the relationship with customers, ensure the local team is sufficiently prepared for the buying season
- Closely support the team in product development flow by handling sample pre-checks, coordinating inspections and troubleshooting production issues
- Track orders to guarantee they meet quality requirements and that they are delivered on-time in order to reach KPI targets
- Ensure the implementation of company policy / regulation
- Maintain compliance at all time with social compliance and quality standards
Who are we looking for?
- 3 years’ experience merchandising experiences of household product and familiar with German market is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, or related disciplines
- Good analytical skills and Proficient with MS Office applications
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, good team player and be able to work under pressure and challenges
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.