We are looking for a proactive, solution-driven and service-oriented Senior QA Technician to join our Dongguan team. You will maintain and improve the quality standard of apparel products. You will also provide technical support from sample to production and meet customer standards and requirements.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage sample approval process
- Monitor the samples assessment (TAC)
- Train junior QA technicians and trainee
- Inspect and comment on samples (counter, size set and pre-production samples) with regards to workmanship, measurements and fitting
- Do final approval in the market on behalf of customer
- Be responsible for own customer department
- Visit factories and suppliers on a regular basis, when necessary
- Make commercial decisions together with merchandising
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Textile, Clothing or related discipline
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Technician in the garment field
- Knowledge of garment construction or pattern making
- Able to work independently
- Very good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Office 365 and SharePoint
- Good command of written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?