We are searching for a BI Architect DevOps interested in technology and changing the team’s work from ideation to production. You will support and be part of the BI team that operates and provides leading BI applications, with the aim of supporting the transformation of our business into a fully digitized and data-driven business model, in becoming a data-driven company.
How will you make a difference?
- Contribute to the implementation of a modern integrative data architecture including a data lake / data warehouse solution in an AWS Cloud environment
- Achieve a comprehensive integration of the operational systems with our BI solution from Qlik.
- Manage and keep the AWS Cloud environment and the tools installed there permanently up to date
- Proactively identify, research, and resolve technical problems, esp. infrastructure and security related.
- Ensure Data Privacy and Data Security for our data
- Collaboration with external service providers like Amazon, Microsoft and Qlik
- Consultancy and technical support for other BI team members
- Join a cross-functional technical taskforce to leverage your knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud services and Windows servers.
- Develop quality documentation of technical processes and procedures
Who are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in datacenter administration, system integration and/or technical BI expertise
- Strong knowledge of AWS hosting, QLIK Sense, Data Security/Privacy
- Additional experience with any of QLIK Cloud SaaS, QLIK nPrinting, Power BI, AWS S3, AWS Redshift and/or other BI and Data Lake applications would be a plus
- Familiarity in Amazon Cloud Services (e.g., S3, Lambda, ECS, etc.), AzureAD, CICD (e.g., Jenkins, Terraform, etc.) is an advantage
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?