We are searching for a BI Business Analyst interested in technology and changing the team’s work from ideation to production. You will support us to transit our business into a fully digitized and data-driven business model. You will be part of the team that operates leading BI applications (Qlik Sense, Power BI) and that creates the conditions for improved decisions and processes with their analyses and reports. You will work on reports, analysis and dashboards to support management and key accounts in their decision-making.
Our BI team is a global team working from Hong Kong, Dhaka, Istanbul and Hamburg.
How will you make a difference?
- Communicate with stakeholders (management, key accounts and customers) to understand their requirements
- Translate business processes into data structure and reporting requirements.
- Define and analyse report specifications
- Design efficient reports in BI systems (Qlik, Power BI) to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate with Data Engineers to build and implement complex data model in Qlik Sense and Power BI. Develop data models yourself.
- Fulfil ad hoc report requirements by Management
- Develop and implement test concepts to ensure implementation quality
- Analyse and correct errors
- Provide advice and training to end user
- Prepare system and training documents, such as user manual, training materials and slides
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Promote BI strategy in the company
- Keep abreast of BI trends and developments
Who are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Business Administration, Data Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in consulting, business analysis and/or similar position
- Strong knowledge of QLIK Sense and nPrinting or Power BI
- Additional experience with other BI and Data Lake applications would be a plus
- Familiarity in Apparel Sourcing and Logistics processes is an advantage
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?