The CR Coordinator will be responsible to imply our customer’s CR strategy in the market and follow-up on appointed measures by acting as a main contact between Head of SCM and CR, merchandising team and suppliers in all CR-related matters by performing role responsibilities through operational excellence.
How will you make a difference?
- Drive and support the implementation of our customer‘s sustainability initiatives in the market within OI and with the suppliers by sharing information regarding CR initiatives within OI (merchandising/QA/QC/fabric teams) and towards suppliers
- Collect market and supplier feedback and communicate towards global CR team
- Push suppliers to meet deadlines for their respective initiatives
- Track and report progress on a regular basis
- Organize meetings with suppliers and merchandising to ensure transparency regarding relevant sustainability initiatives and support with open issues
- Arrange trainings (together with specialists) where necessary for merchandising and suppliers
- Check and improve data quality within CR systems
- Be main contact point in the market within OI and towards suppliers for all CR-related matters
- Share insights about local (market-specific) sustainability challenges with Global CR team
- Provide insights on other existing CR projects in the market
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years’ experience in textile merchandising, compliance, ethical sourcing or sustainability, preferably within global sourcing companies
- Degree in Environmental Management, Textile Merchandising, Textile Engineering, Corporate Sustainability, CSR or relevant disciplines preferred
- Passionate about environmental and social sustainability
- Ability to work independently and within a team, self-motivated
- Good communication, inter-personal and organizational skills
- Good personality and positive working attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Festival bonus, performance bonus, flexible working hours
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?