In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking out an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Bonprix Turkey Team in Istanbul.
In this exciting position, you will be responsible for managing and leading different teams with different functions, including merchandising, QA, merchandise controlling and product development, in accordance with directions and visions of the company.
This role is providing a local contract and a Turkish working visa required for application.
How will you make a difference?
- Main contact point for customer and present them in market
- Establish sourcing strategy relating to product development and procurement
- Manage business and develop business opportunities
- Achieve company objectives and a ‘’ state-of-the-art’’ supply chain
- Responsible for production planning and steering of production process
- Responsible for solution-oriented trouble shooting
- Assess vendor performance and derive measures for improvement and on-board successfully new vendors
- Responsible for value engineering of products and improvement of costing approach
- Lead costing process
- Develop staff and increase knowledge and expertise and measure the team performance
- Collect market intelligence and share with global team
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 15 years of experience in textile Industry.
- Strong merchandising/sourcing and product development experience
- Experience in a senior management level position and team management
- Strong communication skills and analytical aptitude
- Entrepreneurial attitude and strong collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership in a diverse cultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and German language is plus
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full healthcare insurance