Otto International/Scan Thor is seeking out an experienced, passionate and diligent Merchandiser in Warsaw Poland. In this exciting position, you will drive our standard for excellence in merchandising and be a force for change in our collaborative and engaging work environment.
You will play a key role in supporting the team to maximize commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked after from initial product development all the way to final production.
How will you make a difference?
- Responsible for the coordination of daily merchandising activities in product development, costing, and mass production follow up
- Grow customer satisfaction and sales opportunities according to customer demands abreast of the latest offerings from the market and coordinating with vendors
- Research for accessories, new print techniques, fabrics etc. in the market
- Research vendors in the market to support business growth.
- Handle and troubleshoot production issues with vendors by presenting alternatives and solutions to customers with good sense of pricing, production time & action calendar.
- Monitor order tracking to meet the quality and delivery date requirement in order to reach corporate KPI targets
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Merchandising, Textile, Clothing or related disciplines
- Experience in Textile Buying, Vendor management and production follow-up.
- Familiar with MS Office programs – Office 365, SharePoint
- Sales focused, solutions-oriented, and a good understanding of buying business.
- Good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken).
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours.
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.