We are looking for an experienced and passionate Merchandising Lead to join our Dongguan team. In this exciting role, you will play a key role in supporting the team to maximise commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors in order to deliver a highest standard of service.
How will you make a difference?
- Help win business, by ensuring sufficient preparation is done for the team before meeting with customer in the buying season
- Able to help buyers to decide on order placement independently
- Perform every step in order follow up by communicating with buyers and suppliers independently
- Help to coordinate early shipment issues and shipping mode confirmation
- Follow up on over/short shipment issues and provide advice to the client accordingly
- Follow up on photo sample schedule, checking sample’s workmanship and measurements and arranging submission issues
- Checking Lab dip / colour set swatches / CD-chart and follow up on their submission status and make sure there is a timely arrangement
- Follow up on photo sample / lab-dip / CD-chart comments from buyer
- Push the vendor to submit seal sample for QC comment
- Regularly visit factories and suppliers
- Coordinate with the customer and vendor help to solve some problems
- Following bulk production status, control the tight production lead time, settle any problems that occur in production/quality inspection
- Monitoring shipping status to make sure all goods ship out on time
- Input related data to the PO maintaining system
- Keep an efficient and convenient filing system
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 8 years’ shoes merchandising experience
- Diploma or above graduate
- Knowledge in factory/raw material production process
- Familiar with European clients and their quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Sales-driven orientation
- Knowledgeable about the south China (Guangdong Province) shoes market is preferable
- Self-motivated, good team player and be able to work under pressure and challenges
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?