In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate, and diligent Network Engineering Lead to join our Global Team in Bangladesh. As a Network Engineering Lead, you help create the energy and support for your team, providing the right advice, solutions and getting the most updated info into. You will be responsible and work with your team for engineering changes, with a specific focus on the network that supports global infrastructure development (both on-premises and cloud) to different IT applications. You will have a strong desire to automate and be comfortable to take initiatives in the new system development process.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage and supervise the Network Engineering Team to achieve an excellent work output
- Contribute the infrastructure and hardware from servers, storage, network, security devices, on-premises (data centers and local offices), and cloud
- Develop and maintain functional and secure networks in both Linux and Windows platform running in AWS Cloud and Azure Cloud
- Assist in the troubleshooting of technical problems, challenges and complexities that exists within the network
- Support the design of the future system with automation solutions and network architecture
- Perform capacity and resources planning, assessing network risks and contingency planning
- Outline and document system operation procedures
- Collaborate with other teams in support of the project goals and provide support during non-office hours occasionally
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Network Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years of experience in administrating and supporting infrastructure/server/cloud environment e.g. Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows
- 1 years of experience in administrating and supervising a team
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud and MS Azure Cloud Network related Administration
- Good concept of technical infrastructure environment on-premises and cloud
- Experience with network topology design, blade server, SAN, VMware VCP6, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, DevOps, SysOps,and Hybrid cloud environment preferred
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system administration and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, take initiatives and run projects under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage