In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate, and diligent Operations Manager to join our Global Operations and Product Management Team. In this exciting position, you will drive our standard for excellence in all Operation Management functions. You will be a force for change in our collaborative and engaging work environment.
This role provides a local contract and a valid Turkish residential visa is required!
At the Hamburg location, OI has 30 employees in the areas of Supply Chain Services, Analytics & Controlling and your future Product Solutions team. Here we develop and support digital solutions for all aspects of fashion product development, from the collection of ideas to design in 3D or 2D, to tendering and quality testing. The team is currently spread over 6 locations (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dongguan, Ho Chi Min City, Istanbul, and Hamburg).
How will you make a difference?
- You ensure the business operations for solutions in the areas of product/quality development, sourcing and product lifecycle management.
- You are the contact person for enquiries from customers (USA, Europe, Asia) who use our solutions.
- You capture enquiries in the ticket system and are responsible for the analysis and coordination of processing (2nd level support).
- You work as an interface function between the helpdesk teams (in Germany and China) and the internal IT teams (in Asia) and other service providers
- You support our project management in customer projects depending on the workload in business operations.
- You communicate daily in German and English (written and by phone).
Who are we looking for?
- Technical education in the IT or degree (e.g. business informatics, business administration, or similar)
- Professional experience in supporting software
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Enjoying problem analysis and solving
- Work experience in an international environment
- Experience in agile development methods
Why work with us?
- Global, Collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance coverage