Otto International is seeking out an experienced Quality Assurance & Control Manager to join our Vietnam office. The individual will be responsible for all quality assurance & control and fabric matters for all products; ensure quality standards meet customer requirements and the company targets in terms of rejection ratio, claim ratio and delivery performance are achieved.
To monitor and build sustainable competency, integrity assurance and safety among new
To strive for Operational Excellence in performing role responsibilities.
How will you make a difference?
- Quality Assurance
• Oversee the product technical development by managing & supervising the team to execute technical sample development
• Proactively identify the potential quality issue prior to order placement
- Quality Control
• Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the quality management systems of vendors
• Evaluate existing and new vendors on various performance tracking aspects and recommend corrective actions and/or training to ensure quality standards are met
• Evaluate new trends and upcoming topics, research and share with all fabric teams
• Develop strategies for suppliers and Oi fabric department to further improve the
• Keep all adequately informed on vendors’ performance and technical development
• Manage all claims related matters and processes
• Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customer representatives and
attend client quality management meetings
• Proactively provide solutions towards customers’ needs
• Coordinate all project requirements with the project leads in company or with client
• Maximize team productivity and capabilities by setting goals, providing training &
development opportunities and creating motivation within the team
• Ensure effective communication internally and externally
• Accountable for the cost control of the division within the approved budget
• Constantly look at ways to improve all aspects of the business
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma and / or vocational training qualification in garments TQM or related disciplines with product – industry specific and /or quality inspection, testing experience
- 8-10 years’ people management experience and in a senior managerial position
- In depth understanding of quality control and assurance procedures, concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge of fabric processing, which includes spinning, weaving/knitting, dyeing, printing, finishing, washing, and testing
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
- Good in problem analysis and problem solving
- Good command of spoken and written English, plus excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Festival bonus, performance bonus
- Flexibility policy (flexible working hours, work from home)