We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join our team. You will ensure the quality of goods are as per the customer’s requirements and confirm the inspector has sufficient information to conduct an inspection. You will give the vendor/manufacturer advice and instructions on how to improve and maintain the quality level.
How will you make a difference?
- Carry out factory evaluation based on given sourcing & quality requirements and drive continuous improvement.
- Work closely with supplier on quality safety & risk analysis and help supplier on effective improvement plan via root causes identify and corrective actions.
- Work with Merchandiser and QC in China and QM in Germany for all quality related issues.
- Develop and maintain packaging specification and perform drop test to meet transportation and distribution flow requirements.
- Approve user manual, color swatch and quality samples.
- Lead pre-production meeting and first Pilot evaluation for quality issue.
- Work structured and independently, travel to factories for quality issues.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of QA experiences for required industries. EU market experience is preferred.
- Good understanding and quality experience in Garden items (eg, Awning, BBQ, Sauna, Whirlpool, Greenhouse, Gazebo) and interior construction items (eg, PVC floor, shower door, ceramic basic)
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Outlook
- Nice spoken and written English
- Able to work independently and also in a team
- Good communication skills, solution oriented and proactive mind-set
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?