In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking for an experienced, passionate and independent Quality Assurance Technician to join our Dongguan team. In this exciting role, you will ensure the product samples are met the requirements of customer & company and ensure Inspector has sufficient information to conduct inspection. To monitor vendor/manufacturer’s quality performance and give them advice and instructions, when necessary, on how to improve and maintain quality level and to provide technical support to relevant parties in order to increase potential business as well as to balance delivery risks.
How will you make a difference?
- Determine product specifications like quality and workmanship requirement
- Check fitting samples from vendors, collaborate closely with vendors and customers to deal with any issues related
- Provide technical support to vendors and customers for any production quality issues
- Provide technical support to the QC team for an efficient inspection service
- Assist vendor and customer for continuous quality improvement project
- Lead the risk assessment meeting to ensure no potential issues in production
Who are we looking for?
- 8 years’ technician experience in shoes/accessory
- Technical institute or above graduate of footwear engineering or related subjects
- Has good experience of manufacturing process in shoes
- Rich experience in last measurement/correction and outsole mode opening
- Rich technical experience in women’s shoes is a plus
- Solid knowledge of physical testing on shoes/accessory
- Familiar with chemical testing standard for EU market
- Can communicate technical issues in English
- Able to meet tight schedule & can work under pressure
- Proactive, solution oriented, responsible and good team player
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?