In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking for a Quality Control Expert to join our Shanghai team. In this exciting role, you will control the quality of textile products by carrying out in-line and final inspection ensuring that the products can meet the standard of buyers as to reduce claim ratio.
How will you make a difference?
- Conduct in-line and final inspections to ensure that the requirements of the customers are met
- Be involved in the factory production process, in order to secure the quality of goods
- Provide technical support to factories via strong product expertise
- Report to QC lead / manager when suspecting a violation
- Report the inspection status by communicating with QC lead and factories on quality issues
- Provide guidance to inspectors, when necessary
- Analyse the quality problem/customer complaint or claims on the field, and provide solution
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in textile engineering or related subjects
- Minimum 6 years’ related experience, experience in textile production is preferable
- Strong understanding of the garment manufacturing process, with deep product knowledge
- Good quality inspection skills, familiar with ISO9000 series / AQL systems
- Proficiency in comprehension and writing English
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Good communication skills, solution oriented and proactive
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?