Otto International is seeking out an experienced Quality Technician, who is specialized in Underwear, Swimwear and Lingerie, to join our Istanbul, Turkey team.
In this exciting position, you will provide technical support from the sample development to the production stage. You will improve the quality standards in the product development process to ensure customers’ standards and requirements are satisfied.
How will you make a difference?
- Ensure the product samples met all requirements by following the standard procedures from measurement, live model fitting and evaluation
- Evaluate samples by ensuring the fit, workmanship or any other technical aspects, which the garment quality meet customers and company requirements
- Proactively assess quality risks and share alerts on potential issues at the beginning of the product development stage
- Make appropriate recommendations in collaboration with peer teams (e.g. suppliers, factories, SEA offices) or take ownership on matters relating to specs, patterns, construction methods and techniques.
- Undertake technical training and develop a knowledge-sharing culture in the team
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or above in Clothing, Textile Merchandising, Textile or related discipline
- At least 6 years of working experience in garment construction or pattern making, especially in Lingerie and/or Swimwear products
- Self-directed, organized, results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Skillful application of Microsoft programs – O365, SharePoint and PDM
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.