We are looking for a proactive, solution-driven and service-oriented (Senior) QA Technician to join our team in HK. You will maintain and improve the quality standard of lingerie and swimwear products specifically for one of our largest key account customers. You will also have full autonomy on technical support from sample to production and meet customer standards and requirements.
How will you make a difference?
- Ensure the product samples met all requirements by following the standard procedures from measurement, live model fitting and evaluation
- Evaluate samples by ensuring the fit, workmanship or any other technical aspects, which the garment quality meet customers and company requirements
- Proactively assess quality risks and share alerts on potential issues at the beginning of the product development stage
- Make appropriate recommendations in collaboration with peer teams (e.g. suppliers, factories, SEA offices) or take ownership on matters relating to specs, patterns, construction methods and techniques.
- Undertake technical training and develop a knowledge-sharing culture in the team
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or above in Clothing, Textile Merchandising, Textile or related discipline
- At least 6 years of working experience in garment construction or pattern making, especially in Lingerie and/or Swimwear products
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Skillful application of Microsoft programmes – O365, SharePoint and PDM
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?