Otto International is seeking out an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Technician to join our Dhaka office. The individual will provide technical support from sample to production by maintaining and improving the quality standard in the product development process to ensure customer standards and requirements are met.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage sample approval process
- Monitor the samples assessment (TAC)
- Train junior QA technicians and trainees
- Inspect and comment on samples (proto counter and size set samples), with regards to measurements, workmanship and fit
- Do final approval in the market on behalf of customer
- Be responsible for own customer department
- Visit factories and suppliers on a regular basis, when necessary
- Make commercial decisions together with merchandising
Who are we looking for?
- Good command in English- spoken and written
- Experience in working with PLM system
- Experience in fitting on dummies and live models
- Efficient Sample Correction based on findings from fitting sessions and delivered measurement charts
- Knowledge of pattern construction and its correction in circular knit and woven garments
- Collaborative Attitude towards clients, peers, and vendors
- Vendor Development in fields of underperformance: (pattern creation from the STD, fit on dummies, grading, workmanship, measurements out of tolerance)
- Ability of working under the pressure
- Consistency in Product Development based on following fit rules and client requirements
- Ability of travelling to the factories for sample development
- Management of own critical path (sample flow, sample deadlines)
- Vendor Evaluation on quarterly basis to tailor next trainings
- Collaboration with Merch and Quality Control Teams
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Festival bonus, performance bonus, flexible working hours