In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Solutions Developer interested in technology and changing the team’s work from ideation to production. You will be part of the team that builds and runs what it creates, giving you a real insight into the impact of what you build on the application system, including new automated workflows and streamlined business processes. You will connect everyone in the application system and help the team optimise business goals.
How will you make a difference?
- Develop large scale web based applications for supply chain services by utilizing the underlying technologies and platforms.
- Analyze the requirements collected from business team and design the appropriate solution to meet the requirements and goals.
- Implement the solution (fullstack) with different kinds of modern web technologies according to both user and technical requirements.
- Lead a small team (2-3 persons) for the development tasks.
- Help with DevOps tasks, system maintenance and documentation.
- Work with testing team to ensure high quality releases.
Who we are looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Preferred 5-8 years or above of hands-on experience in software development.
- Highly skilled in Java EE/SpringBoot, Node.Js, ReactJs, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS and JS. Familiar with Software development cycle (SDLC) or Agile methods. Additional experience with any of Hibernate and JS frameworks will be looked upon favorably.
- Good concept on object oriented programming. Familiar with web-based application development (MVC model).
- Experience in Microservices, Amazon Web Services (e.g. S3, Lambda, ECS, etc), AzureAD, CICD (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform, etc), Groovy/Grails is an advantage.
- Good skills in system development, implementation and documentation
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Good leadership skills, strong interpersonal communication skills with good team spirit
- Proficiency in both written and spoken of English.
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage