As a Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining applications that support our business processes. You will design and develop order management system that fits into our new spectrum of Supply Chain Solution.
How will you make a difference?
- Participate in designing, implementing, and testing applications that supports order management processes
- Researching and designing new solutions to accomplish business requirements
- Contribute to project planning processes by proving estimates of time and effort for the assigned task, keep tracking of deviation from project plans and recommend corrective actions
- Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards
- Assists in supporting other developers in coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Develop application build and test scripts to enable CI/CD
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Provide second level application support to end users
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 – 10 years of hands-on experience in application development. Candidates with more experience ( > 5 years) will be considered for the post of Senior Solutions Developer.
- Proficient in AngularJS, ReactJS, single-spa, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, HTML, CSS3, Material UI,
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications especially at AWS Cloud Service is an advantage
- Well-organized with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full healthcare insurance