In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking an experienced Solutions Developer. This role will be critical for designing, developing, testing and deploying digital solutions. To use it’s expertise in programming languages, frameworks, databases and web services to create scalable, secure and efficient applications that run on servers or cloud platforms. To collaborate with front end developers, analysts, project managers and other team members to ensure the quality and functionality of the solution.
How will you make a difference?
- Establish and participate in controlling changes to the solutions, trouble reports, change requests and emergency corrections.
- Design, architect and author solution documents for required implementation projects based on service specifications and deliverables.
- Be one of the primary service interface points for all solution documents being delivered to customers.
- Work with the project teams to explain requirements, evaluate options, and explore solutions to achieve the objectives.
- Interact regularly with management and stakeholders, applying exceptional leadership skills in managing expectations, mitigating risk, and removing any roadblocks.
- Apply critical knowledge and practical guidance to solution principles and core concepts required to design new or modify existing customer solutions.
Who we are looking for?
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge & experience with Azure, SCIM and general SSO set up.
- Experience with WordPress platform implementation, development and deployment.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, GitLab.
- Ability to integrate APIs and RESTful web services.
- Spatial reasoning ability to understand how users interact with the digital product.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues.
- Verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with other developers and stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of digital solution projects as part of the team and as lead (full project cycle experience in application development)
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage