In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join our team. In this role, you will ensure that the quality of goods meet the requirements of customer and ensure inspector has sufficient information to conduct inspection. You will monitor vendor / manufacturer’s quality performance and give them advice and instructions, when necessary, on how to improve and maintain quality level, and provide technical support to merchandiser in order to increase potential business as well as to balance delivery risks.
How will you make a difference?
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, merchandising, QC and fabric team, with regards to product quality
- Provide technical advice and recommend corrective actions on technical issues
- Inspect and comment on samples (proto counter, Fit, size set and PP sample) with regards to measurements, workmanship and fit
- Regularly visit factories/suppliers, when necessary
- Conduct pre-production meeting, pre-check and final approval in the market on behalf of customer
Who are we looking for?
- At least 4 – 5 years’ experience as a QA Technician in the Fashion Apparel field like woven and knit (blouse, dress, top, jacket, pants, skirt)
- Graduate of a Technical Institute on garment construction or pattern making
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?