In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate, and diligent Digital Learning Specialist to join our Global Business Process Management Team. In this exciting position, you will drive learning initiatives related to digital transformation and adoption of new technology. You will support development of strategies for digital learning and business impact.
How will you make a difference?
- Plan and create engaging learning content – both written and multimedia – that focuses on driving awareness in areas of digitalization aligned with short-term and long-term company initiatives
- Develop and deliver training, including structured courses, workshops and podcasts, that aim to enhance digital competencies of our employees
- Research user needs, understand of user experience and support development of training content for a large audience
- Work closely with internal departments to provide support in:
- Creating intranet posts and updating news / learning content
- Creating multimedia assets for intranet and learning sites
- Assisting in video production and editing
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Communications, Education, Journalism or related fields preferred
- 1-2 years working experience in education, instructional design or communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, readiness to lead learning activities and promote new ideas
- Strong communicator with good ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Technical knowledge in Adobe Suite for graphic design and video editing, a good sense of up-to-date digital technology tools
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude – willing to experiment and innovate while ensuring projects are delivered on a timely basis
- A portfolio of your previous work highlighting your skills is appreciated
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage