In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join our Shanghai team. In this exciting role, you will play a key role in evaluating samples, giving complete technical comments to factories, achieving good quality production, improving product quality and avoiding potential faults in mass production.
How will you make a difference?
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, merchandising, QC and fabric teams, in regard to product quality
- Provide technical advice and recommend corrective actions on any quality issue
- Create style packages / review style packages from customers
- Evaluate and comment on samples in regard to measurements, workmanship and fit (3D or analog)
- Review and change paper patterns (3D or analog)
- Conduct final approval in the market on behalf of customer
- Regularly visit factories/suppliers
- Arrange and conduct pp sample meetings in factories with all stakeholders
- Participate in any risk assessment meeting/product review
- Follow any other task assigned by supervisor
Who are we looking for?
- Min 4 years’ experience as a Technician in the garment field
- Graduate from a Technical Institute on garment construction or pattern making
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- PDM and 3D knowledge is a plus
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?